Bowmanville’s Rockin’ Rotary Ribs & Brews
On June 9, 10, and 11 of 2023 we are excited to be bringing back all of the same great fun, food, beer, music, and excitement that comes along with this great event.
This amazing community event raises funds on behalf of the Rotary Club of Bowmanville. 90 percent of the money supports charities, families, projects, and other causes right here in Clarington. The remaining 10 percent supports international causes such as building schools and clean water facilities in the third world. In 2023, Rotary Ribs and Brews will continue to provide a safe and clean event. All required COVID-19 safety policies set out by Durham Region Health will be followed.
Come on our to enjoy delicious food, live music, fun rides, and so much more.
Please check Event Organizers Website and Social Platforms for ongoing details and updates.
Organization Website https://yorkdurhamheadwaters.ca/events/2023/06/01/
Ontario Visited does NOT operate, organize, host, manage any events or activities.
Ontario Visited Download Event & NEWS Information APPS
Click here for how to: https://ontariovisited.ca/event-information-app-links/