Discovery Harbour Skate Trail
Discovery Harbour ~ Penetanguishene
WEATHER PERMITTING ~ Lace up your skates and experience the magic of skating along our unique 1.5 km Skate Trail.
INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• Visitors must be prepared to Sign a “Waiver” in order to be permitted to use the skate trail. Waivers will be available at Discovery Harbour main entrance – Bayfield’s Charthouse.
• Limited skates, helmets will be available at no cost. Skate assist devices are available for children 3 – 7 years of age. Reservations will not be accepted.
• Scooters will not be permitted on the skate trail.
• Plastic sleighs ONLY WILL BE permitted for use with small children.
• Stollers permitted. Parents or guardians must be on skates to pull sleighs.
FOR LATEST UPDATES ON THE DISCOVERY HARBOUR SKATE TRAIL PLEASE CHECK OUT THE FACEBOOK and TWITTER FEEDS
GUARDIAN on own behalf and on behalf of own Minor Children.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS AND INDEMNIFICATION BY PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN IN RESPECT OF MINOR
Skate Trail and Frosty Winter Fun at Discovery Harbour
Starts Friday January 11 until Sunday March 10*, 2018 ***PLEASE CHECK THEIR WEBSITE & FACEBOOK FOR UP-TO-DATE DETAILS … DATES, TIMES, CONDITIONS, SPECIAL EVENTS
Friday nights 6pm – 9pm
Saturday – 1pm – 9pm
Sundays 12 noon – 5pm
Admission is $8.00 per person. Children 5 and under are FREE. You will be required to sign a waiver before heading out to experience the frosty fun.
Not just a skate trail anymore. We will still have skates available for your use, but NEW this year, snowshoe trail with snow shoes available. Snow tubing hill with snow tubs (for the younger group) available and a Fat Bike trail with Fat Bikes available to rent (we will be posting height requirements for their use). Helmets are also available for skating and for using the Fat Bikes. We greatly suggest you bring all of your own equipment, but we don’t want you to miss out on the fun at all.
There will be LIVE entertainment again this year. Watch for more details to follow. Please check our FACEBOOK and Twitter feeds for UP-TO-DATE information.