The Richmond Hill David Dunlap Observatory (DDO) opened in 1935 and is located at 123A Hillsview Drive. Since then, the Observatory has been a research centre for the University of Toronto’s Department of Astronomy and Astrophysics and a facility for public education and outreach.
Please Note: As the Observatory and Administration Buildings are historic buildings, they do not meet existing accessibility standards. Access to both buildings is only by stairs. Washrooms and program rooms are located in the basement and on the second floor of the Administration Building and are accessible only by stairs. Both the Administration Building and the Observatory do not have elevators.
Please check Event Organizers Website and Social Platforms for ongoing details and updates. Subject to Covid-19 Protocol.
Ontario Visited does NOT operate, organize, host, manage any events or activities.