|TIMED-TICKETING REQUIRED IN ADVANCE Pre-booked time slots are required for both Zoo Guests and Zoo Members. Tickets are ONLY available online and will not be sold on site. This is a new process to keep everyone safely and physically distanced. Visits MUST be booked in advance and Member Early Access dates are available for booking now.
MASKS ARE MANDATORY Following public health guidance, all guests over the age of two years, business visitors, and Contractors, must wear a face covering or mask while in all indoor spaces, and also in all outdoor spaces when physical distancing of 2 metres (6.5 feet) from others, who are not within the guest’s own household, is challenging or not possible. For full details on your Toronto Zoo’s mask policy,
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES While enjoying the Toronto Zoo, we ask that you follow current Public Health Guidelines and Toronto Zoo policies that include but are not limited to:
· Timed-Ticketing to keep everyone safely physically distanced and required for all guests including Toronto Zoo Members.
· One-way paths throughout the Zoo.
· Wearing of facial coverings or masks, are mandatory for persons 2 + years of age as per the mask policy
· Practicing physical distancing: Please keep at least 2 metres (6.5 feet) from others, not within your own household or group
· Please wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds with warm soapy water or use alcohol based hand sanitizer
· Practicing cough and sneeze etiquette by using a tissue or using the bend in your arm.
For general information visit torontozoo.com
The Toronto Zoo’s mission is to connect people, animals and conservation science to fight extinction and our vision is a world where wildlife and wild spaces thrive.
An iconic tourist attraction and Conservation organization, the Toronto Zoo boasts a number of leading programs for helping wildlife and their natural habitats – from species reintroduction to reproductive research. A world-class educational centre for people of all ages, the Toronto Zoo is open every day except December 25 and attracts approximately 1.2 million guests each year.
Toronto Zoo is accredited by Canada’s Accredited Zoos and Aquariums (CAZA) and the Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA). The Zoo has also achieved the Canadian Council on Animal Care (CCAC) Certificate of Good Animal Practice® and is inspected by the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (OMAFRA).
Toronto Zoo, 361A Old Finch Ave, Toronto ON, M1B 5K7
View Toronto Zoo’s Privacy Statement
Please check their Website for up-to-date details, enjoy!
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.